aACE Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
for Mac and PC
seamlessly integrates sales, operations, and accounting allowing businesses to increase the speed and accuracy of their operations via time savings throughout the day. These incremental efficiencies accumulate and can result in dramatic improvements for a company's bottom line.
Enterprise Resource Planning Software
Financial resource planning. Forecast your cash flows based on your sales system, payments due for existing orders, and current and anticipated
liabilities. Include base inflow and outflow values for known levels of expenditures such as payroll.
Human resource planning. Sophisticated task management tools allow aACE clients to forecast labor requirements and balance work levels.
Material resource planning. Inventory level management and on demand procurement combined with real-time demand requirements keep inventory levels
as low as possible.
Measure results. Create general ledger budgets for any office or department for any time range - as many as you need. Compare expected values
to actual values to know whether you are achieving your goals where it counts - the bottom line.
Seamless Integration With Business Operations
ERP System Integration with Sales and Operations
- Sales reps create estimates using the same contact information, product lists, cost estimates, and pricing structure as operations and accounting.
- Sales reps process the first invoice and payment when a lead closes.
- Operations receives the new order instantly and can review pending orders.
- Sales reps are able to follow up on their orders to ensure client satisfaction.
- Operations can review sales notes and materials throughout the fulfillment process.
- Sales commissions can be linked to delivery and payment events.
- Reports and forecasts can include current and forecasted business without merging reports.
ERP System Integration with Operations and Accounting
Operational events trigger accounting events, such as:
- Auto-generation of invoices based on orders, progress billing, subscription settings or service rendered.
- Auto-generation of purchase orders based on order requirements and inventory levels.
Accounting events trigger operational events, such as:
- Auto-closing orders and purchase orders when fully delivered and paid.
- Preventing delivery of goods or services until payment is received according to terms.
Operations and accounting can easily share information, such as:
- Notes and other information regarding problem orders and invoices.
- Adjustment of payment or delivery terms for slow paying clients.
ERP System Integration with Sales and Accounting
- Accounting establishes parameters such as whether PO numbers are required for a client, credit limits,
tax and discount settings.
- Notes from the accounting department are communicated to the sales staff instantly.
- Sales reps can apply account credits to new orders.
- Cost estimates are based on recent purchasing activity.
- Reports can compare estimated profitability with actual profitably.
Customizable ERP for Your Type of Business
aACE Business Suite comes in three customizable versions for both Mac and PC.
Professional Services »